FREE SHIPPING on domestic orders
Which Jewelry tones suit your skin and eye color best?
Much like wearing makeup, wearing jewellery can really highlight your features and accentuate your beauty. It can bring out your skin tones, the colour of your hair and eyes. So naturally, we will all have jewellery tones to suit our unique making. Use this guide to discover what tones are right for you!
Match your skin tone with the right jewelry.
- Cool skin tone looks best with red, purple, and blue gemstones. Red stones include the ruby, garnet, and tourmaline. Purple stones include the amethyst, fluorite, and sapphire. Blue stones include the blue sapphire, topaz, and aquamarine.
- Cool skin tone also matches best with white metals. Examples of this would be silver or white gold.
- Warm skin tone looks best with yellow, orange, and green. Yellow/gold stones include the yellow sapphire, citrine, and zircon. Orange stones include the spessartite garnet, imperial topaz, and moonstone. Green stones include the emerald, jade, and peridot.
- Warm skin tone also matches best with yellow metals. Examples of this would be yellow gold or copper.
- Diamonds look good with any skin tone!